Berbatov

Posted: Selasa, 04 Oktober 2011 by Aldy irawan in Label:
0



Dimitar Berbatov Happy At Manchester United

 Ivena Kasatyo

Manchester United strikers - Rooney, Owen and Berbatov
Manchester United strikers - Rooney, Owen and Berbatov (Getty)

Manchester United striker Dimitar Berbatov claimed to be happy and love the club which he built. Despite the current difficult Berbatov got a place in the first team, does not mean he wants to move.

Last season, Berbatov became the top scorer of the Premier League. However, now his bench more often. Tail, he got an offer to move. But the offer was rejected.

"I'm happy here. My family gathered in Manchester. I have heard many complaints with the weather, the food and can not do anything here," said Berbatov.

"For me, Mancheter not like that. I played in a club that I love, the biggest club. Others so there is no problem," he explained.

Bulgaria striker is also still remember how when he first got the news when MU recruit interested. Interest was conveyed through his agent Emil Danchev.

"He contacted me who told United were interested in me. Then I said, 'Do not joke." But he said seriously, "said Berbatov.

"I could not say a word. Currently the biggest club to contact you, this is definitely a wonderful thing for me coming from a small country like Bulgaria," he said.

0 komentar: